Monday, June 14, 2010

The Pilot

Oh, prophetic fortune cookie--
I shall be crossing great waters, indeed.

And SOON!

TODAY!

Ladies and gentlemen, the day of departure is upon us!

For those of you just tuning in, I will be leaving for Tokyo, Japan in less than 24 hours.


Final exams proved to be challenging obstacles in my efforts to prepare for this trip--physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, the whole package--but I am alive and well and ready to sit on a plane for 12+ hours! Not gonna lie--I'm pretty excited for this plane ride.

Singapore Airlines!




In the mean time, packing has been going steadily. I'm, quite literally, just praying to God that I don't forget anything.
Unfortunately, this is (a portion of) the mess I must now return to.







If you would like to receive email updates and have not already given me your address, please email me at kai.k.fuji@gmail.com.

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the look of this blog. Those yearbook skills are good for something (that's a compliment!). I'm glad you're finally back to blogging and will be following closely. It's encouraging that you're out there encouraging. Hope landing went smooth and that you're up and at 'em right away.

    ReplyDelete